|Coconut Massage Oil||E-Mail to a friend|
Coconut Massage Oil
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of matured coconuts harvested from the coconut palm. It is slow to oxidize and has a shelf life of up to two years. It is chockfull of Vitamin E, antioxidants, and beneficial fatty acids like lauric acid. Due to its high content of saturated fats, coconut oil locks moisture into the skin preventing it from drying and cracking. It is great for skin conditions like psoriasis, rashes, eczema, and prematurely aged skin. It also heals acne! Use a bit of coconut oil to moisturize your hair and give it a glorious shine. It has cooling properties and works well on sunburned skin. Adding coconut oil to your diet has its benefits as well. It has been known to prevent heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and obesity to name a few.
Features and Benefits
- It Is effective against skin conditions like psoriasis, rashes, eczema, very dry skin, and acne
- Due to its high concentration of good saturated fats, it is a very stable oil and does not go rancid easily
- It works wonders for hair giving it a glossy shine. It also helps with dry scalp and dandruff.
- It is full of Vitamin E which keeps your skin soft and supple
- It contains therapeutic fatty acids such as lauric aid, myristic acid, and capric acid which are antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial
- It is loaded with antioxidants which keep the skin looking young well into advanced age
- It is easily absorbed into the skin during massage and blends well with many essential oils making it an effective carrier oil
- Adding it to your diet helps prevent heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis and obesity
Storing Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil has a shelf life of about two years
- To keep Coconut Oil at its freshest, store it in a cool, dark area away from sunlight and heat
- To extend the shelf life of Coconut Oil, consider keeping it in the refrigerator
- Always keep a tight lid on Coconut Oil because oxygen causes it to break down more quickly
Softening Coconut Oil
- Coconut Oil remains solid at room temperature and will start to liquefy when exposed to temperatures over76°F. When it comes in contact with body heat, it should soften and be absorbed by the skin.
- Other ways to soften Coconut Oil include
- Warming it slowly in a double broiler
- Keeping it near a sunny windowsill
- Keep it near a radiator or heater
- Immersing a sealed container of it in warm water
- Do not microwave Coconut Oil. This will cause the oil to break down and lose its therapeutic properties
Back to Top
Shipping and Handling charges for Massage oils, lotions, creams, and Gels.
8-ounce and 16-ounce units and all essential oils are a flat fee of $9.90 for any quantity.
32-ounce and 64-ounce units are $9.90 for any one item, for two or more, add $4.95 per item.
For Massage oils, lotions, and creams ordered in gallon units, the following rates apply:
1-9: $9.90 per gallon
10-29: $6.90 per gallon
30-54: $4.90 per gallon
55 or more: $2.90 per gallon
For larger orders, please contact us.
For more details, please read our shipping info page.
Our 100% Money-Back and Best Price Guarantees
At BestMassage.com, we proudly stand behind all our massage products and keep our promises to valued customers like you. We truly appreciate your business with us.
Thus, we assure you of a 100% satisfaction on all our massage products and services. However, if you are dissatisfied with our merchandise for any reason and wish to return them, please simply inform us. We will be glad to give you a full refund without a restocking fee because we cherish a long-lasting relationship with you.
In addition, we assure you of the very best prices in the nation for these products. Therefore, should you find a better price elsewhere at a later time for any items you have purchased at BestMassage.com, simply inform us and we will gladly refund the difference to you.
Terms and Conditions for our 100% Money-Back Guarantee:
You can easily return the merchandise for any reasons hassle-free although we may ask how we can improve our service to meet your satisfaction.
All returned products must be received within 30 days after the date of purchase.
The returned merchandise is refundable only if undamaged, in new or nearly-new condition, and in its original packaging.
For disposable items such as oils, lotions, and creams, the refund will be given only if they are unopened or due to manufacturer's defect.
We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been clearly damaged or used extensively by customers.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs unless the purchased item is defective.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a refund in full for the purchase price minus any shipping, handling, or postal insurance costs. No re-stocking fee will be charged if returned within a 30-day period.
Terms and Conditions for our Best Price Guarantee:
The product for which you find a better price must be identical in every manner, including, but not limited to, model, color, brand, quantity and condition, as the item you have purchased from BestMassage.com.
The claim must be made no later than 14 days after the date of your order from BestMassage.com.
A publicly documented verification of the lower priced item from non-auction companies must be submitted to us along with your proof of purchase from BestMassge.com. Any pricereduction made on our site is not applicable.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a credit voucher worth the difference for use at BestMassage.com.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service representative at 773-764-6542. We will be glad to speak with you and answer all your questions.