|Shea Butter||E-Mail to a friend|
Our Certified Organic, Hand-Pressed, 100% Pure Shea Butter is solid at room temperature, but can be gently softened to a liquid state. It is ideal for skin and hair care because of its high content of fatty acids and plant sterols. It is also high in antioxidants and other beneficial vitamins and minerals.
Shea butter is a wonderful healing agent derived from the fat of the nut of the African Shea tree. It has a variety of benefits especially in regards to skin and hair care. It is solid at room temperature, but can be carefully heated to a softened or liquid state. Our Shea Butter is certified organic, 100% pure, and is extracted using a hand-held expeller machine. No chemicals or supplementary heat are used in the process so its nutritional and therapeutic benefits are totally kept intact.
Features and Benefits of Shea Butter
- It heals a variety of skin ailments including psoriasis, eczema, sunburn, and it reduces the appearance of fine lines, scars and stretch marks
- It moisturizes and conditions skin and hair and keeps them protected from the sun
- It quickly soothes and heals skin and hair with its high content of several fatty acids and plant sterols, namely oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids
- It has anti-inflammatory properties due to its content of several derivatives of cinnamic acid, a compound that reduces swelling
- It is an ideal antioxidant because to its content of vitamins A and E, as well as catechins, plant antioxidants also found in green tea
Storing Shea Butter
- Shea Butter has a shelf life of about two years
- To keep Shea Butter at its freshest, store it in a cool, dark area away from sunlight and heat
- Adding Vitamin E to Shea Butter extends its shelf life
Softening Shea Butter
- Shea Butter remains solid at room temperature. When it comes in contact with body heat it should soften and be absorbed by the skin.
- Other ways to soften Shea Butter include
- Warming it slowly in a double broiler
- Keeping it near a sunny windowsill
- Keep it near a radiator or heater
- Immersing a sealed container of it in warm water
- Another way to enjoy softened Shea Butter is to create a whipped butter by heating it in a double broiler and adding jojoba oil, vitamin E and essential oils
Shipping and Handling charges for Massage oils, lotions, creams, and Gels.
8-ounce and 16-ounce units and all essential oils are a flat fee of $9.90 for any quantity.
32-ounce and 64-ounce units are $9.90 for any one item, for two or more, add $4.95 per item.
For Massage oils, lotions, and creams ordered in gallon units, the following rates apply:
1-9: $9.90 per gallon
10-29: $6.90 per gallon
30-54: $4.90 per gallon
55 or more: $2.90 per gallon
For larger orders, please contact us.
For more details, please read our shipping info page.
Our 100% Money-Back and Best Price Guarantees
At BestMassage.com, we proudly stand behind all our massage products and keep our promises to valued customers like you. We truly appreciate your business with us.
Thus, we assure you of a 100% satisfaction on all our massage products and services. However, if you are dissatisfied with our merchandise for any reason and wish to return them, please simply inform us. We will be glad to give you a full refund without a restocking fee because we cherish a long-lasting relationship with you.
In addition, we assure you of the very best prices in the nation for these products. Therefore, should you find a better price elsewhere at a later time for any items you have purchased at BestMassage.com, simply inform us and we will gladly refund the difference to you.
Terms and Conditions for our 100% Money-Back Guarantee:
You can easily return the merchandise for any reasons hassle-free although we may ask how we can improve our service to meet your satisfaction.
All returned products must be received within 30 days after the date of purchase.
The returned merchandise is refundable only if undamaged, in new or nearly-new condition, and in its original packaging.
For disposable items such as oils, lotions, and creams, the refund will be given only if they are unopened or due to manufacturer's defect.
For all sheets, sheet sets and face pillow covers, the refund will only be given if the sheets are not washed.
We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been clearly damaged or used extensively by customers.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs unless the purchased item is defective.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a refund in full for the purchase price minus any shipping, handling, or postal insurance costs. No re-stocking fee will be charged if returned within a 30-day period.
Terms and Conditions for our Best Price Guarantee:
The product for which you find a better price must be identical in every manner, including, but not limited to, model, color, brand, quantity and condition, as the item you have purchased from BestMassage.com.
The claim must be made no later than 14 days after the date of your order from BestMassage.com.
A publicly documented verification of the lower priced item from non-auction companies must be submitted to us along with your proof of purchase from BestMassge.com. Any pricereduction made on our site is not applicable.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a credit voucher worth the difference for use at BestMassage.com.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service representative at 773-764-6542. We will be glad to speak with you and answer all your questions.