|Therabath Paraffin Bath||E-Mail to a friend|
Therabath Paraffin Bath
The Therabath Paraffin Bath features an anodized aluminum tank with a deep immersion capability. The unit will never heat the wax to a temperature that can harm you or your clients. Reap the many benefits of paraffin wax with the number-one-name in paraffin bath units.
Enjoy the many benefits of a paraffin bath treatment at your salon, place of business, or at home. Not only does heated paraffin wax keep your skin soft and young looking, it can also alleviate pain from arthritis or muscle stiffness by increasing blood flow to affected sites. The Therabath Paraffin Bath features an anodized aluminum tank which is lightweight, durable, and energy-efficient with a 6 to 9lb. wax capacity for deep immersion capability. The temperature range of the bath always remains safe, so there is no risk of injuries or burns even during the initial melt cycle. Use paraffin wax on your hands, face, feet, and body for smooth, soft skin and relief from muscle and joint pain. The Therabath Paraffin Bath is hand-assembled in the USA to Class II Medical Device Standards for quality and safety assurance.
Included in the Box
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- 6lbs (6 1lb bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 1 Plastic Grille
- 1 Lid with Integrated Handle
- IEC Receptacle Hospital-Grade Cord
- Operator's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Features and Benefits
- Is hand-assembled in the USA to Class II Medical Device Standards, ensuring its quality, safety, and reliability
- Has a 6 to 9lb. wax capacity, which is 25% larger than previous models, for deeper immersion capability
- Has an anodized aluminum tank which is lightweight, durable, and energy-efficient
- The temperature range of the bath always remains safe, so there is no risk of injuries or burns even during the initial melt cycle
- Has easy-to-grip integrated handles which allow for easy transportation to all locations
- Has a rugged, built-to-last construction
Sizes and Colors
- Dimensions: 11.4" L x 6.75" W x 5.8" H
- Available Color: White
- Available Wax Refill Frangrances: Lavender or Peach
- At Home Use
Technical Specifications and Standards
- Made in the USA Since 1962
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- FDA Class II Medical Device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/cetL Electrical Safety Rated – the Only USA Made Paraffin Bath Approved for Sale in Europe
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Refrain from using harsh chemicals to clean the inside of the tank. Cleaners containing bleach or ammonia may remove the anodizing from the tank. Please use only a mild detergent or soft cloth to clean the tank.
We usually ship your order on the same day or the day after your payment is processed. You can expect to receive your item(s) in 1 to 5 days, depending on your location.
The Shipping and Handling charges for this massage product to any destination in the continental U.S.A are only $14.90 each.
For more details, please read our shipping info page.
Our 100% Money-Back and Best Price Guarantees
At BestMassage.com, we proudly stand behind all our massage products and keep our promises to valued customers like you. We truly appreciate your business with us.
Thus, we assure you of a 100% satisfaction on all our massage products and services. However, if you are dissatisfied with our merchandise for any reason and wish to return them, please simply inform us. We will be glad to give you a full refund without a restocking fee because we cherish a long-lasting relationship with you.
In addition, we assure you of the very best prices in the nation for these products. Therefore, should you find a better price elsewhere at a later time for any items you have purchased at BestMassage.com, simply inform us and we will gladly refund the difference to you.
Terms and Conditions for our 100% Money-Back Guarantee:
You can easily return the merchandise for any reasons hassle-free although we may ask how we can improve our service to meet your satisfaction.
All returned products must be received within 30 days after the date of purchase.
The returned merchandise is refundable only if undamaged, in new or nearly-new condition, and in its original packaging.
For disposable items such as oils, lotions, and creams, the refund will be given only if they are unopened or due to manufacturer's defect.
For all sheets, sheet sets and face pillow covers, the refund will only be given if the sheets are not washed.
We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been clearly damaged or used extensively by customers.
The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs unless the purchased item is defective.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a refund in full for the purchase price minus any shipping, handling, or postal insurance costs. No re-stocking fee will be charged if returned within a 30-day period.
Terms and Conditions for our Best Price Guarantee:
The product for which you find a better price must be identical in every manner, including, but not limited to, model, color, brand, quantity and condition, as the item you have purchased from BestMassage.com.
The claim must be made no later than 14 days after the date of your order from BestMassage.com.
A publicly documented verification of the lower priced item from non-auction companies must be submitted to us along with your proof of purchase from BestMassge.com. Any pricereduction made on our site is not applicable.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a credit voucher worth the difference for use at BestMassage.com.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to call our customer service representative at 773-764-6542. We will be glad to speak with you and answer all your questions.