- Product Info
Ergonomic contours, rounded corners and extra stability from dual-knob construction, make the Heritage Portable Massage Table an exceptional value. Constructed of a solid beech frame and three inch thick, multi-layered foam, this portable massage table includes shiatsu release cables, reiki end panels, dual end accessory ports and more. The Heritage Portable Massage Table comes with:
- Free Classic Adjustable Face Rest & Cushion
- Free Custom Craftworks Carrying Case
- Free Front Arm Sling
The Custom Craftworks Heritage Portable Massage Table is an outstanding value with many added upgrades. Ergonomically contoured with rounded corners to provide better access, move around your table with ease. Shiatsu release cables and a full width piano hinge make folding and opening your table a cinch! Reiki end panels offset legs and wires so you can comfortably perform seated work at either end of the table. Dual end accessory ports on both sides of the table provide extra convenience when positioning your clients and allow for versatility in a variety of settings. Dual knob construction creates extra stability. A front arm sling provides additional comfort for your clients.
Made of high quality solid beech hardwood to ensure professional strength and comprised of 3" thick Multi-Layered Foam padding covered by supple environmentally and skin friendly polyurethane, the Custom Craftworks Heritage Portable Massage Table is durable and easy to clean. Offered in several beautiful color options to complement your décor.
Features and Benefits:
- Rounded table edges allow you to engage in better body mechanics and have easier access to your clients.
- Dual knob construction ensures extra stability.
- Shiatsu release cables and a full width piano hinge making opening and closing your table a cinch.
- Reiki end panels offset legs and wires so you can comfortably perform seated work at either end of the table.
- The 3'' thick multi-layer foam padding ensures your clients’ comfort.
- The polyurethane upholstery is comfortable, durable and environmentally friendly. Easy to clean too!
- The dual end accessory ports on both sides of the table provide convenience when positioning your clients.
- The front arm sling allows your clients to rest their arms comfortably during treatment.
Sizes, Colors, and Construction:
- Available Width: 30"
- Available Colors: Agate Blue, Beige, Black, Burgundy, Navy Blue, Purple or Teal
- Frame Constructed from High Quality Solid Beech Hardwood in a Natural Finish
- Practitioners Who Desire a Beautiful, Affordable Table
- Most Massage Modalities
- Free Classic Adjustable Head Rest & Cushion
- Free Front Arm Sling
- Free Custom Craftworks Carrying Case
NEW! Comparison Chart - Compare Tables to Find the Perfect One for You
Specifications Custom Craftworks Heritage Table Width 30'' Length 73'' Length with Headrest 82'' Adjustable Heights 23" - 34" Weight 35 lbs Static Weight 1,800 lbs Working Weight 450 lbs Padding 3'' Thick, Multi-Layer Foam Upholstery Environmentally and Skin Friendly PU Leather (Oil and Waterproof) Legs and Frame Solid Beech Frame Systems Dual Knobs
Full-Length Piano Hinge
Dual-End Accessory Ports
Guarantees Ten-Year Guarantee Against Defects of Legs and Frame
Two-Year Guarantee Against Defects of Upholstery
Click HERE to view all Custom Craftworks Products
- Shipping Info
We usually ship your order on the same day or the day after your payment is processed. You can expect to receive your item(s) in 1 to 5 business days, depending on your location.
Shipping & Tax Calculator
Easily estimate the total S&H cost including tax for your order with our Shipping & Tax Calculator by clicking on the “CHECKOUT” button. In the “Estimate Shipping and Tax” box, select your delivery location from the drop down menu of states. Click “Get a Quote.”
Using Your Own Shipping Carrier
S&H costs are subject to change. Customers are also welcome to use their own shipping carrier. Please contact our customer service team to make arrangements prior to placing an order.
- Signature Guarantees
Custom Craftworks Heritage Table Warranty
- Two Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact a customer service representative.
Our 100% Money Back and Best Price Guarantees
At BestMassage.com, we proudly stand behind all our massage products and keep our promises to valued customers like you. We truly appreciate your business with us. Thus, we assure you of a 100% satisfaction on all our massage products and services.
We know that sometimes, an item might not suit the exact need it was purchased for. That's why, standard with every purchase, we provide a 30-day Money Back Guarantee. With each item you buy from us, we give you 30 days after you receive it to try it and ensure that you are satisfied.
In the unlikely event that you receive your purchase and it is not what you expected, simply send it back to us and we will immediately refund you the purchase price of the item. Please note that the shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the item is defective.
Terms and Conditions for our 100% Money Back Guarantee:
- You can easily return the merchandise for any reasons hassle-free although we may ask how we can improve our service to meet your satisfaction.
- All returned products must be received within 30 days after the date of purchase.
- The returned merchandise is refundable only if undamaged, in new or nearly-new condition, and in its original packaging.
- For disposable items such as oils, lotions, and creams, the refund will be given only if they are unopened or due to manufacturer's defect.
- For all sheets, sheet sets and face pillow covers, the refund will only be given if the sheets are not washed.
- We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been clearly damaged or used extensively by customers.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs unless the purchased item is defective.
- If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a refund in full for the purchase price minus any shipping, handling, or postal insurance costs.
- No re-stocking fee will be charged if returned within a 30-day period.
Example 1: The returned merchandise is refundable only if undamaged, in new or nearly-new condition, and in its original packaging. All returned products must be returned within 30 days after the date on which they are received. The shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the items are defective. We reserve the right to refuse returns on items that have been clearly damaged or used extensively.
Example 2: The returned merchandise is refundable only if unopened. All returned products must be returned within 30 days after the date on which they are received. The shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the items are defective.
Example 3: The returned merchandise is refundable only if unused. All returned products must be returned within 30 days after the date on which they are received. The shipping and handling charges will not be refunded unless the items are defective.
Terms and Conditions for our Best Price Guarantee:
We assure you of the very best prices in the nation for these products. Therefore, should you find a better price elsewhere within 14 days of the purchase for any items you have ordered from BestMassage.com, simply inform us and we will gladly refund the difference to you.
The product for which you find a better price must be identical in every manner, including, but not limited to, model, color, brand, quantity and condition, as the item you have purchased from BestMassage.com. The claim must be made no later than 14 days after the date of your order from BestMassage.com.
A publicly documented verification of the lower priced item must be submitted to us along with your proof of purchase from BestMassge.com. This guarantee does not apply to price reductions on our website that start after your purchase, A/B Quality or any used products, auction websites, or websites that serve customers in other countries.
If all the above requirements are met, you will receive a refund for the difference.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact a customer service representative. We will be glad to speak with you and answer all your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions about Custom Craftworks Heritage Table
Q1. I opened my table but I can't find the headrest?
Answer: The headrest is attached to the underside of the table with elastic straps.
Q2. What do I use to clean the table?
Answer: Vinyl Cleaner or a mild soap
Q3. What is the best table for me?
Answer: We sell tables for all types of massage and bodywork. Personal preference comes into play when choosing a massage table but there are also some basic guidelines to follow. Here (Massage Table Buyer's Guide) are questions we commonly receive with regards to what tables are best suited for specific massage techniques.
Q3. What is the difference between this table's foam and other types of foam?
Answer 1: Compare to Small Cell Foam (which is firmer)
Answer 2: Compare to Multi-Layer Earth Cell Foam (which is firmer, long lasting)
Q3. How does the vinyl of this table compare to other tables?
Answer:The Solutions Series vinyl is very soft.
Q3. How does this table compare to American Made Custom Craftworks tables?
Answer 1: American Made tables like the Athena and Omni have higher working weights (650 lbs. and 800 lbs. respectively)
Answer 2: American Made tables have Multi-Layer Earth Cell Foam
Answer 3: The Athena table is 30"" wide, the Omni is 33"" wide
Answer 4: The American Made tables use three types of wood for added strength and aesthetic appeal
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. For our phone number or other information, please see our contact page.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Custom Craftworks Melody Chair
Retail Price: $349.00Our Price: $299.00